San Diego, CA
- Cell Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
- ViaCyte, Inc. Awarded $16.6 Million Accelerated Development Pathway Grant from CIRM to Expand Clinical Development of its VC-01™ Diabetes Therapy Candidate
- ViaCyte, Inc. Announces FDA Acceptance of IND to Commence Clinical Trial of VC-01™ Candidate Cell Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes
- ViaCyte, Inc. Announces Signing of Rights Agreement with Janssen Research & Development LLC.
- ViaCyte Achieves Significant Milestone with ISO 13485:2003 Certification for its Encaptra Drug Delivery System
- ViaCyte Files Investigational New Drug Application and Device Master File with FDA for Novel Cell Replacement Therapy Product Candidate Designed to Treat Patients with Type 1 Diabetes