- Nanoparticle vaccine delivery systems
- Selecta, JDRF and Sanofi Extend Collaboration to Develop a Synthetic Vaccine Particle Immunotherapy for Type 1 Diabetes
- Selecta Accelerates Immune Tolerance Therapeutics and Announces New Product Candidate, SEL-212, for Refractory and Tophaceous Gout
- Selecta Biosciences Announces Successful Pre-clinical Study of SEL-201 As An Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Treatment for Patients Receiving Factor VIII Therapy
- Selecta Biosciences Announces Allowance of the First in a Series of Patents on the Induction of Antigen-Specific Immune Tolerance Using Selecta’s Novel Immunotherapies
- Selecta Biosciences and Sanofi Sign Global Collaboration to Develop Antigen-Specific Immunotherapies for up to Three Allergy Indications Based on Selecta’s Synthetic Vaccine Particle Technology
- JDRF and Selecta Biosciences Enter Research Collaboration for Vaccines for Type 1 Diabetes
- No related news.