Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- JDRF Names Stephen L. Newman as Vice-Chairman of its International Board of Directors
- JDRF Commends Senators Collins and Shaheen for Introducing Legislation to Ensure Seniors with Diabetes Have Access to Continuous Glucose Monitors
- JDRF Presents 2014 Erwin Lurie Volunteer of the Year Award
- JDRF Announces 2014 National Volunteer Award Winner
- JDRF appoints Derek Rapp as new President & CEO
- Amazingly Easy Ways to Lower your A1c
- Diabetes researchers find faster way to create insulin-producing cells
- Artificial pancreas: the future is now
- Walks to Cure Diabetes taking place in several communities throughout Utah, including Logan
- Young Peterborough girl fights diabetes with her story
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667