Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- JDRF-Funded Islet Encapsulation Program Reaches Historic Milestone
- JDRF and Tidepool Partner to Bring Data to an Open Source Platform for People with type 1 diabetes
- JDRF Names Stephen L. Newman as Vice-Chairman of its International Board of Directors
- JDRF Commends Senators Collins and Shaheen for Introducing Legislation to Ensure Seniors with Diabetes Have Access to Continuous Glucose Monitors
- JDRF Presents 2014 Erwin Lurie Volunteer of the Year Award
- Low Blood Sugar Treatments for the Dentally Impaired
- ‘You can still do what you want to': Theresa May on how diabetes has changed her life
- JDRF One Walk Preview
- Diabetes myths contribute to bullying
- A royal duvet day! Sophie Wessex gets a hug from an excited teen as she adds the final stitch to a charity quilt
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667