Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- JDRF Announces $1.8 Million Two-year Partnership with Lilly to Provide Support for Newly-diagnosed Families with Diabetes
- Two-year $300 Million Extension of the Special Diabetes Program Allows for the Continuation of Promising Ongoing Clinical Trials
- JDRF Announces New Partnership with the European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes and Eli Lilly and Company to Fund Novel Diabetes Research
- JDRF Supports Janssen’s Disease Interception Approach to Prevent the Clinical Onset of Type 1 Diabetes
- JDRF Congratulates Medtronic Inc. – Next Generation AP System Launches
- UK Researcher Putting the ‘Human’ into Diabetes Tech Design
- A New Way to Keep Insulin Cool This Summer
- How Afrezza is Changing the Life of a Type 1 Diabetic Pilot
- Charles Town student heading to Washington for Children’s Congress
- Diabetes in play: High school athletes don’t let it stop them
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667