Download our Mission Package
JDRF research focuses on key therapies that hold significant promise in turning Type One into Type None.
Recent Press Releases
- Sernova Corp. Announces Collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital to Develop Novel Diabetes Treatment with Funding Support from JDRF
- JDRF-Supported Researchers Make Gains in Designing Islet Cell Encapsulation Materials for Use in Type 1 Diabetes Therapies
- JDRF Announces $1.8 Million Two-year Partnership with Lilly to Provide Support for Newly-diagnosed Families with Diabetes
- A New Study Points to a Possible Oral Vaccine to Decrease Childhood Type 1 Diabetes
- Two-year $300 Million Extension of the Special Diabetes Program Allows for the Continuation of Promising Ongoing Clinical Trials
- TypeZero Tech: More High Hopes for Closed Loop Commercialization
- Helmsley Type 1 Diabetes Program Announces $5M Request for Proposals
- The Danger of Treating Diabetes with Alternative Medicine
- The Timesulin Pen Cap – A Simple Solution to a Big Problem, “When Did I Last Take My Insulin”
- Ms. Fisher goes to Washington
For all other inquiries, please contact JDRF Public Information.
Director, Public Relations
Office: (212) 479-7667